ELECTRIC SMOKELESS INDOOR GRILL/GRIDDLE
1. What is the size of the Electric Grill?
The cooking surface is 18" x 10" cooking surface; 21" x 10" including handle and frame
2. Is the Electric Grill dishwasher safe?
Yes, the whole body (without temperature probe) is dishwasher safe.
3. What is your nonstick surface made of?
We use ceramic coating which is durable and free of PFOA and PTFE, free of lead & cadmium
4. What type of tools can I use with the Electric Grill?
Please kindly use wooden/silicone spatulas so as not to scratch the finish on your non-stick coatings.
ENAMELED TITANIUM CERAMIC NON STICK STAINLESS STEEL FRY PAN
1. What is the size of the frying pan? The frying pan has most popular size - 9.5 inch, which can cook 2 steaks or chicken breasts well. 2. What is your non stick surface made of? We use Titanium Ceramic Coating which is extra durable and free of PFOA and PTFE, free of lead and cadmium 3. What type of stainless steel do you use? We use medical grade stainless steel which is a kind of premium quality stainless steel that contains magnet. So you can use it on induction directly. 4. Is the frying pan oven safe? Yes, up to 500°F 5. Is the frying pan dishwasher safe? While you can put your frying pan through the dishwasher, we really recommend handwashing to keep your cookware looking as nice as possible. 6. Is the frying pan induction compatible? Yes, it can be used on all stovetops and induction. 7. Are there lids for the frying pan? We don’t currently have lids. 8. Should I wash the cookware before using it?
- Remove all packaging materials, labels, stickers and tags.
- Wash Titanium ceramic cookware in warm soapy water, then rinse and dry thoroughly using a soft cloth or paper towel
- For cookware with a Titanium ceramic non-stick interior, heat each pan on low for 30 seconds, remove from heat and spread one teaspoon of cooking oil over the entire interior surface with a clean cloth or paper towel. Wipe off any excess. You should then condition the pan regularly to maintain the performance of the Titanium ceramic non-stick coating.
9. What type of tools can I use with your cookware?
Our cookware is durable and can stand up to any tools. We, however, recommend using high-grade silicone, plastic, or wood tools to help preserve the beautiful appearance of your cookware.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist